Space. Space. Glorious Space.
With Plenty of Room for–
Class Visits. Video Conferences. Small Meetings & Large. Quiet & Group Study. Department Meetings. Club Meetings….
In the main section of the Saunders Family Library, you’ll find four spaces which work well for class visits–two areas in the bay windows and two groups of tables in the center.
The window areas have:
- adjustable height tables and stools
- flexibility, easily arranged for small groups (10 or fewer) or a larger class of 16 to 18 for discussion
- rolling whiteboards
- laptop cart, if that’s what you need.
The center areas have:
- space for 24, with four tables seating 6
- rolling whiteboards
- laptop cart, if you want one.
When are these spaces available?
Check the Saunders Family Library calendar. You’ll find it on the Cougle page, under School Calendars, and then Sharp Academic Commons. If you’re feeling spontaneous and an area is unscheduled on the calendar, just come on over.
If you’re doing some long-range planning and want to schedule a class visit or meeting (or really just about anything you’re thinking about,) send us an email—either to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Laptops and Whiteboards
In all of our spaces, whiteboards and laptops are available. There’s a calendar for you to use in scheduling the US Saunders MacBook cart which has 20 laptops for use in the library. You’ll find the calendar here. We also have a cart of MacAirs which can be used by students and teachers.
And There’s More–Classrooms and Smartboards
The two classrooms have:
- seating for 18 at a flexible Harkness-style table
- a Smartboard
- rolling whiteboards.
Classes are regularly scheduled in these rooms. But one of them is available during C, F, G, and H; and the other during F. Just ask, we’re happy to check the calendar for you, if you want to schedule something in these spaces.
And Six Small Group Study Rooms
These spaces have:
- seating for 4-10 people–just perfect for a small meeting or quiet study
- furniture that can be easily arranged
- a flexible calendar–we can schedule one for you, or if you see a room is free, you’re invited to go in.
A space inviting you to dream of new ways to teach and learn.